Fujifilm has released firmware 1.04 for the Fujifilm X-Pro3 and firmware 3.20 for the Fujifilm X-T3, with the latter bringing some significantly improved features.
Firmware 1.03 for Fujifilm X-Pro3
This update doesn’t really fix much aside from a couple of bugs relating to colour and camera lock issues.
Detail of the update
The firmware update Ver.1.03 from Ver.1.01 and Ver.1.02 incorporates the following issues:
- The phenomenon is fixed that in rare cases, a freeze could occur.
- The phenomenon is fixed that the color tone of recorded images is not recorded correctly in AF-C mode and continuous shooting.
You can download the new firmware 1.03 update for the Fujifilm X-Pro3 here.
Firmware 3.20 for Fujifilm X-T3
This update addresses a few features, particularly when it comes to autofocus. The update improves Eye AF and face detection performance, as well as helping to ensure the autofocus locks onto the right target in general day to day use. It also expands the number of images that can be saved to each folder, as well as fixing some bugs.
Detail of the update
The firmware update Ver.3.20 from Ver.3.10 incorporates the following issues:
- Enhanced autofocus.
- Improving the tracking performance of the eye AF frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus on the eyes.
- Improving face-detection performance when there are faces of different sizes within the same frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus.
- Improving autofocus capability on a foreground subject even when there is a mixture of foreground and background subjects within a AF frame, causing the foreground subject to go out of focus, e.g. when shooting flowers against a busy background.
- Capability to save up to 9,999 pictures in each folder.
Until now, the number of pictures that can be saved in a folder on an SD card was limited to 999. This update will raise the limit by ten times to 9,999 pictures.
- The phenomena below during a movie shooting are fixed.
- Focus hunting at the minimum aperture.
- A black line can sometimes appear on the bottom of the center.
- Fix of minor bugs.
You can download the new firmware 3.20 update for the Fujifilm X-T3 here.
Have you installed them yet? How’s that X-T3 AF performance now? Any better?
[via Fuji Addict/Fuji Addict]